National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3,Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport woeker’s Federation (ITF)
No. II/NFIR/95/Part VII
The General Sectretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Meeting between the Board (CRB,MS,FC etc,) and the Federations (NFIR & AIRF) on important issues highlighted by the NFIR – reg
A special meeting will be held between the Federations (NFIR & AIRF) and the Board (CRB,MS,FC etc,) on 1st October 2015 at 10:00 hrs in the Railway Board. Some of the important items listed in the Annexure will come up for discussion.
The President and the General Secretary, NFIR will participate in the meeting.
DA/List of important issues
List of important issues
1. Record Note of discussions held on 07th February 2014 and 20tr July 2015, with the Federations – Non-finalization of issues.
(a) Exempting Railways from New Pension scheme – Hon’ble MR,s letter dated 29th March’ 2014 to Finance Minister. Federation’s letters to Railway Board.
(b) Up-gradation of Apex level Group ‘c’ posts to Group ‘B’ Gazetted (3335 posts).
(c) Track Maintainers – Imprementation of joint committee’s report.
(d) Rectification of MACPS anomalies.
(e) Absorption of Quasi administrative units staff.
(f) Stepping up of pay of pre-01/01/2006 appointed Loco Inspectors.
(g) LARSGESS – Modification of Board,s letter relating to PWI Khalasis.
2. Running Staff issues discussed in the joint committee meeting held on24thJune,2014 – All issues are pending unresolved.
3. Fast Track committee conclusions – no progress – wherever instructions issued by Railway Board, the zonar Railways are yet to imprement (Example: Stenographers category)
4. Report of HPC (R&S) – Federation furnished comments – No further action so far.
5. New trains introduced and additional assets created. But required number of new posts
6. Induction of course completed Act Apprentices against Safety vacancies – Discussed in a meeting with Eoard (MS). Instructions not yet re_iterated.
7. Provision of free medical facilities to the dependent parents of Railway employees – Implementation of Hon,ble MR’s announcement.