Recruitment rules for Data Entry Operator
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) )
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, 2017
G.S.R. In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Staff Selection Commission (Non-Ministerial Group ‘C’ & ‘B’ Posts of Electronic Data Processing Group ‘C’ post of Data Entry Discipline) Recruitment Rules 1996, (except as respect things done or omitted to be done, before such super-session) the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to Group ‘C’ & ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in the Staff Selection Commission, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement :-
(1) These rules, may be called the Staff Selection Commission (Electronic Data Processing Group ‘C’ & B’ Posts of Data Entry Discipline) Recruitment Rules 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application:- These rules shall apply to the posts specified in column 1 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, classification and scale of pay — The number of the said posts, their classificatior. and the scale of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the said Schedule.
4. Method of recruitment, age limit and qualification etc. – The method of recruitment to the said posts, age limit, qualifications and other matters connected therewith shall be as specified in columns 5 to 13 of the said Schedule.
5. Disqualification — No person-
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person.