Authorization of CSRF by employer. Many employers (Central, State, and Private Sectors) have implemented employees to work from home in order to contain the disease of COVID-19.
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No: PFRDA/2020/2/CORP/1
Date: 24th March, 2020
Subject: Authorization of CSRF by employer
1. World Health Organisation has already recognized COVID-19 outbreak as a lobal pandemic and in light of various advisories issued by Ministries of Central Government /State Governments /Local Administrations /Corporates for taking precautions to avoid spreading of the pandemic, many employers have implemented / encourage employees to work from home.
2. In light of the above and requests received from Points of Presence, it has been decided to allow employers/corporates to authorize the NPS Subscriber Registration Forms submitted by their employees through email instead of physical authentication subject to the following conditions:
- employee authorizations should be from the email ids of the Nodal Officer or the Alternate Nodal Officers as registered in CRA records.
- upon resumption of normalcy, re-authorization of employees by employer/corporate on their letter head to be collected by PoPs for all such cases.
3. The corporates / employers already authorizing the forms through online methods may continue the process as is.
(Mono MG Phukon)
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...