Bonus Order issued for Civilian employees of EME for the Year 2014-15
Ministry of Defence issued Bonus order for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2014-15. According to this Order issued on 1-9-2015, payment of 28 days wages in cash as PLB has been sanctioned for the year 2014-15 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, dated the 21st September, 2015
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) for the civilian employees of the EME for the Year 2014-15.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(8)/80/D(JCM) dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 28 days (Twenty Eight days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2014-15 to the eligible civilian employees of the EME
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2014-15 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp. ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Gp. ‘C’ and Gp. ‘D’ civilian employees of the EME who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2014-15. The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/- (3500×32/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labour will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200×32/30.4) for the accounting year 2014-15. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- pm, the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2015-16.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID. No. 176998/E.111.A dated 15.9.2015 and MoD (Fin/AG/PB) vide their Dy. No. 141/AG/PB dated 18.9.2015.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...