the Charter of Demands (Annexure-A)
Annexure – ‘A’
1. Minimum Pay should be enhanced to Rs. 24000/- in place of Rs.18000/-.
2. The fitment formula should be 3.42 in place of 2.57
3. Annual increment should be 5% in place of 3%.
4. Five financial upgradations in promotional hierarchy should be granted within the period of 30 years of Service under MACP scheme.
5. Pay Scales of Group ‘C’ employees should be merged and upgraded. Grade Pay 1900 and Grade Pay 2000 should be merged and upgraded to 2400 further Grade Pay 2400 and Grade Pay 2800 should be merged.
6. For Promotion, MACP and Annual Increment the Benchmark ‘Very Good’ should be scrapped and it should be given on the Benchmark ‘Good’ as it was earlier.
7. HRA should be granted at rate of 15, 25 and 35% and it should be granted without any delay.
8. The tenure of committee, constituted for Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula, should be reduced to 2 months.
9. Scrap NPS and restored CCS (pension rules) for the employees who have been appointed on or after 01-01- 2004.
10. Scrap FDI in Defence and Railway.