GPF Interest rate from October 2017
GPF Interest rate from October 2017 to December 2017 is announced by Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance . The GPF Resolution is given below.
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 23rd October, 2017
It is announced for general information that during the year 2017-2018, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.8% (Seven point eight per cent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2017 to 31st December, 2017. This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st October, 2017. The funds concerned are:—
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
Changes in EPS by the Central Government
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DoPT Clarification dated 28-07-2020 : Regularization of absence during COVID 19 lockdown period
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
Grant of annual increment due on 1st July to the employees retiring on 30th June of the year
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Freezing of DA and DR
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30 years of service
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...