Manipur Order – Payment of Dearness Allowance / Dearness Relief to the State Government employees / pensioners / family pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF MANIPUR
SECRETARIAT: FINANCE DEPARTMENT
(PAY IMPLEMENTATION CELL)
Imphal, the 8th October, 2015.
Subject: – Payment of Dearness Allowance / Dearness Relief to the State Government employees / pensioners / family pensioners.
No. 2/6/2010-FD(PIC): The undersigned is directed to refer to this Government Office Memorandum of even number, dated 13/05/2014 on the above subject and to state that the Governor of Manipur is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance / Dearness Relief payable to the State Government employees/pensioners/family pensioners shall be enhanced at the following rates :-
|Date of effect
|Rate of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief
|90% to 107% of Basic Pay/Pension/Family Pension
|107% to 113% of Basic Pay/Pension/Family Pension
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Pay Band plus the applicable Grade Pay but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. The Dearness Relief at the rate indicated above will also be admissible on the additional basic pension/additional family pension available to older pensioners/family pensioners based on their age.
6. The payment of Dearness Relief involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
7. Other provisions governing grant of Dearness Relief in respect of employed family pensioners and re-employed State Government pensioners and those relating to regulation of Dearness Relief where pensioners is in receipt of more than one pension will remain unchanged.
8. These orders relating to grant of Dearness Relief shall not be applicable to the Old Age Pension, Political Pension or any other kinds of similar pensions which are not related to the service rendered under the Government of Manipur.
9. It will be the responsibility of the Pension Disbursing Authority, including the Nationalized Banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of Dearness Relief payable in each individual case.
10. The Accountant General (A&E), Manipur and the Authorized Public Sector Banks shall arrange payment of relief to pensioners etc. on the basis of the above instructions.
Sd/- ( Dr. J. Suresh Babu)
Principal Secretary (Finance),
Government of Manipur.
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...