No clarity in the Press Statements of both Government and NJCA on 7th CPC issues
The six days Drama was come to an end yesterday. After the Union Cabinet Approved the implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations on 29th June 2016, a Meeting of NJCA leaders held on the next day on 30th June 2016. After the NJCA Meeting, some Leaders met the Group of Ministers at Home Minister’s Residence. It is said to be an informal meeting, so no any official announcement was made by Govt regarding this Meeting. But NJCA leaders told that GOM assured that they would refer this issue to a committee to review.
The same day, SRMU has declared that the Indefinite Strike is postponed based on the Govt assurance. From that day onwards there was lot of drama going on day to day over the issues of 7th CPC and Indefinite Strike
As per schedule the NJCA Leaders met on 6th July 2016 to decide on future course of Action. But the meeting was ended with a decision to postpone the Strike Action.
But Still there is no Clarity in these press statements on the following issues.
1. When will Notification for implementation of 7th CPC recommendations be published?
2. When will the CG Employees get 7th CPC salary.?
3. Why all allowances including HRA and TA referred to committee?
4. When will the revised rate of HRA and TA come into effect?
5. Does the NJCA really believe the proposed committee will recommend to increase Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor…?
6. If they believe so, why didn’t they say anything about the date on which the 7th CPC come into force…?
7. If 7th CPC comes into force from this Month, Does the NJCA believe the Minimum Pay and Fitment factor will be increased after four months?
8. Do the Govt and NJCA assure No Committee will be formed after four months…?
The NJCA has to clarify all these doubts to Central Government employees. If you have any other doubts, please comment.
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...