Pay Fixation Examples for Army Officers – PCDA(O) Illustrations
Pay Fixation Examples for Army Officers :
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers) has published 23 Examples for 8 categories for Exercise of Option consequent to 7th CPC Orders, The Pay Fixation Examples for Army Officers are posted in PCDA (Officers) Website with the following disclaimer.
“Examples of options on the PCDA (O) website are only informative and indicative in nature and cannot be claimed / quoted as an authority for any Pay anomaly in future and also not for financial implication, in future. Army Officers will be solely and wholly responsible for the option exercised. The option once exercised will be final. The Form of Option can be uploaded by an officer only once, on the PCDA(O) website”.
- Example for the Rank of Lt Promoted to Captain
- Example for the Rank of Capt Promoted to Major
- Example for the Rank of MAJOR Promoted to Lt. COL
- Example for the Rank of Lt Col Promoted to COL (TS)
- Example for the Rank of COL Promoted to BRIG.
- Example for the Rank of BRIG Promoted to MAJ.GEN.
- Example for the Rank of Maj Gen Promoted to Lt Gen/HAG
- Example for the Rank of HAG Promoted to HAG+
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...