Ministry of Labour: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID 19.
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour / Shram Mantralaya
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg,
New Delhi, Dated 23rd March, 2020
Subject: – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID 19.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP&T’s O.M. No. 11013/9/2014-Estt-(A¬III) dated 22.02.2020 whereby the Departments have been requested to draw up a roaster of staff (all officers and employees, including consultant / contract / outsourced employees) who are required to render essential services will alone attend the office from 23rd March until 31st March 2020
- Further, the Government of Delhi has declared complete lock-down of Delhi except essential services like health, water, electricity etc.
- In view of the above and closure of all modes of public transport viz., metro, taxi, auto etc., the Bureau Heads may draw up a roaster of minimum possible staff, upto the level of Director engaged in essential services (e.g. release of funds, disbursement of salaries, budgetary work, parliamentary work, legislative work & preventive measures for containment of COVID 19), who will be required to attend office during the above mentioned period, by rotation.
- Officers of the level of Additional Secretary and above will attend office on all working days during the above period.
- As far as Joint Secretaries are concerned, they would ensure that either of the two Joint Secretaries out of the four namely JS (RKG), JS(KR), JS (VB) and JS& DGLW are in office. In the first instance, JS(KR) and JS (VB) will work from home on 24 and 25 March 2020.
- JS & DGLW is out of station on official assignment.
- EA (DS) shall attend the office on 24th & 25th March 2020 and other days he will work from home.
- DDG (SPB) and DDG (AAK) shall attend the office on 26th & 27th March 2020 and other days they will work from home.
- DDO/ other officers / officials posted in Admn.II/ LRC will not be covered under these instructions.
- All officers / officials must leave their contact numbers (mobile as well as landline) with their controlling officers and they should be available for being called to office at short notice, as per exigency.
- All the officers / officials attenthng office are to maintain safe social distance with others in office as per the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health.
- A copy of DoP&T’s O.M. No. 11013/9/2014-Estt-(A-III) dated 22.02.2020 is enclosed for information and compliance.
- The officials posted in the 0/o Hon’ble MoS (I/C)(L&E) and Secretary (L&E) would seek instructions from PS to Minister and PPS to Secretary respectively.
- All Bureau Heads are requested to ensure that similar instructions are issued by the attached / subordinate / autonomous/ statutory offices under their respective jurisdiction.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...