How to Print CGHS Card Online? How to update Mobile and Aadhaar?
Visit CGHS Portal www.cghs.nic.in
Under “Catalog Box” on Right side Click Beneficiary Login
Beneficiary sign in Screen will appear
- Enter – Beneficiary ID number and Password and sign in
- In case Beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’
- Card Holders details screen will appear
- Enter Beneficiary ID , Date of Birth and Mobile Number (already registered Mobile no in CGHS database otherwise contact CMO I/C to update)
- Click on register
- “Password has been sent to card holders mobile number”
- Now Enter Beneficiary ID number and Password and sign in.
- Beneficiary details screen will appear
- Click “ update Aadhar card number “
- Enter Beneficiary Aadhaar No and click Save .
- Same procedure for update of mobile no
- For self Printing
- Click “Print Card” for the beneficiary whose card needs to be Printed
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered Mobile No.
- Click “Print CGHS Card “
- Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format
- Print the CGHS Card using print command
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...