Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2016-2017
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 12th September, 2017
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2016-2017.
1. I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry ‘s letter No.F.24(9)/80/D(JCM), dated 28th september, 1983, as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 40 days (Forty Days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2016-2017 to the eligible civilian employees of the Indian Navy.
2. The entitiement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2016-2017 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp.’B’(Non-Gazetted), Gp.’C’ and Gp.’D’ civilian employees of Indian Navy who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2016-2017. The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/-(7000*40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the
PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Produuctivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/-p.m.(1200*40/30.4) for the accounting year 2016-2017,.However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/-p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The Expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budjet grant for the year 2017-2018.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Deptt. Of Expenditure) vide their I.D. No. 300349888/E.III(A)/2017 dated 08.09.2017 and MoD (Finance/AG/PB) vide their Dy. No.163/AG/PB dated 11.09.2017
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...