Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
Monitoring Computerization and Training Cell
Directorate of CGHS
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
CGHS Building Kalibari , New Delhi 110001
Subject: – Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
With the objective of further strengthening the services to CGHS beneficiaries it has been decided to provide following e-services to the beneficiaries through ernails
• Prescription by Medical Officer at the VVC
• Intimation of medicines issued by Pharmacy
• Intimation of medicines indented
• Intimation of issue of indented medicines
• OTP to book online appointment
• Confirmation/ cancellation of online appointment
• Permission letter for procedures/ investigations etc.
In order to enable above services. it is required that email ids of all CGHS beneficiaries are registered with CGHS.
A beneficiary can visit CMO In change of parent Wellness Centre to get his/her email id registered with CGHS or can himself/herself register It by logging on to CGHS portal cahs.nic.in through following steps
• Visit CGHS Portal cghs.nic.in
• Click beneficiary login
• Enter your Ben Id, password and sign in
• Click Update Email
• Enter OTP sent on your registered Mobile
• Enter your email ID
• Update your email ID
• Similarly email ID for other family members can be updated
Vide publicity to this notice may be given through verbal communication and display at the notice boards of Wellness Centers.
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...