Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dataed 28.02.2017.
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 19.06.2015, non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel were entitled for Ration Money Allowance at par with Central Para Military Force (CPMF)/Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Personnel i.e. @ Rs.95.52/- per day/per head w.e.f. 01.04.2014.
2. It has now been decided to revise the rate of Ration Monely Allowance from existing rate of Rs.95.52 per head per day to Rs.97.85 per head per day from 01.04.2015 to 31.12.2015.
3. Accordingly, sanction of the Ministry of Railways is hereby accorded post-facto to revise the rate of Ration Money Allowance from Rs.95.52 per head per day to Rs.97.85 per head per day from 01.04.2015 to 31.12.2015.
4. The other terms and conditions as stipulated in para 4 of Board’s letter of even number dated 10.06.2009 remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
Dy.Director Estt. (P&A)-I
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...