SA-II in KV Schools for Class III to XI for the year 2015-16 – Modalities to be observed
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Circular on Conduct of Summative Assessment II (SA-II) for Classes III to X and Class XI Session Ending Examination for the session 2015-16.
KVS has issued a Circular to Deputy Commissioner and all Regional Offices and ZIETs Conduct of Summative Assessment II (SA-II) for Classes III to X and Class XI Session Ending Examination for the session 2015-16.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
NEW DELHI – 110016
Tel : 26858566-260, 294, Fax No.26514179
No. F. 11029-16/2016/KVS(HQ)/Acad/CCE
Dated: 07 -01-2016
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices and ZIETs.
Subject: Conduct of Summative Assessment II (SA-II) for Classes III to X and Class XI Session Ending Examination for the session 2015-16.
It has been decided by the competent authority that the Question Paper for SA-II for classes IX and X in forthcoming examination in March 2016 will be set at Regional level to ensure smooth conduct of examination.
The following modalities are to be observed in this regard:-
1) The question paper will be set at Regional level by utilizing services of competent subject teachers in the region.
2) The name of each Question Paper setter should be given a separate Code Number by concerned Deputy Commissioner of the Region and it should be confidential.
3) De-coding of this number should reflect the name of the Question Paper setter, designation, Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Personal E-mail. ID:- Contact Telephone No. etc.
4) Three sets of Question Paper should be set-one for main Examination & the other for re-test (to be conducted only once) and the 3rd set for using in emergency situation.
5) All the three sets should be different from each other maintaining same difficulty level. The Question Paper should be set based on CBSE norms.
6) Each Question paper should have Blue Print and Marking Scheme.
7) The Moderation Committee should be appointed by the Deputy Commissioner of the region to ensure the standards of Question Paper, difficulty level, reliability, validity etc.
8) The dates of SA-II for Class X school based will be informed later (as soon as received from CBSE)/the same may also be downloaded from the CBSE site.
9) The students of Class X opted for Board based examination will follow CBSE time table.
10) The Deputy Commissioner of the region will ensure timely delivery of Question Paper along with Marking Scheme to the school concerned.
11) The printing of the Question Paper may be carried out by Deputy Commissioner Centrally at Regional level.
12) The sample checking of answer books in each school may also be carried out by Deputy Commissioner by appointing a suitable committee for this purpose. However, care should be taken not to appoint teachers for sample checking purpose from the same school.
13) The common time table in the region should be prepared by Deputy Commissioner and circulated to all the schools in advance for classes VI to IX and XI.
14) The sanctity and confidentiality of examination must be ensured.
15) The post examination analysis of Question Paper to be carried out subject wise to identify the grey area in setting Question Paper and this exercise to be carried out immediately after examination is conducted.
16) PSA/ OTBA for Classes VI to VIII may also be conducted for the session 2015-16.
Results may be declared on 28.03.2016 (Monday).
Class III-VIII and XI & XII-2015-16.
1. Classes III to V- (SA-II) preparation of Question paper and evaluation at Vidyalaya level.
2. Classes VI to VIII-(SA-II) Preparation of Question paper at Regional level and evaluation at Vidyalaya level including PSA.
3. Class XI- (Session ending exam) Preparation of Question paper and evaluation at Regional level (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Accountancy& Business Studies).
4. Class XII-(Pre Board) Examination, preparation of Question paper and evaluation to be planned by Deputy Commissioner of the Region.
5. OTBA for classes VI to VIII may also be planned and administered accordingly as a part of SA II.
Further queries, if any, you are free to contact the undersigned by email (email@example.com)or sh. Y. Arun kumar.AC (Acad) by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(P.V. Sai Ranga Rao)
Changes in EPS by the Central Government as per New Notification MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND...
DOPT Clarification on regularization of absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period. F.No.14029/5/2019-Estt.(L)(Pt.2)Government of IndiaMinistry of...
A number of representations are being received in this office seeking grant of one annual...
Delhi High Court Dismisses Plea against Centre’s decision on Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness...
Retention in Govt Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30...
Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in...